Jessica Saville is an experienced Clinical Psychologist based in Mornington on the Mornington Peninsula, with a passion for working with women and their families during the perinatal period and beyond.
Jessica has special interests in the psychology of early attachment, perinatal mental health, and the science of infant and child brain development, as well as women’s mental health and wellbeing across the lifespan.
She has experience in providing assessment and treatment across a range of settings including community health, disability support and forensic services, and in private practice.
Jessica has received formal training in the diagnosis, assessment and treatment of a range of psychological disorders across the life span, including mood and anxiety disorders, substance-related disorders, fears and phobias, body image and self-esteem issues, adjustment disorders, sleep disorders, perinatal mental health conditions, and trauma and loss associated with the perinatal period and birth.Services Contact
BA, GDipPsych, PGDipPsych, MPsych(Clin), MAPS
- Master of Psychology (Clinical) University of Ballarat
- Post Graduate Diploma of Psychology University of Ballarat
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology University of Ballarat
- Bachelor of Arts University of Melbourne
- Registered with the Psychology Board of Australia (PBA)
- Endorsed by the PBA as a specialist in Clinical Psychology
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (MAPS)
- Member of the APS Perinatal and Infant Psychology Interest Group
- Member of the Antenatal and Postnatal Psychology Network